Sunday, October 23, 2016
quilting and fabric report
I finished quilting a quilt for a customer so that I can get my guild challenge on the frame and hopefully quilt it and bind it before the deadline.
I used the pantograph Deb's swirls. I really have a hard time with thread color on a red,, white, and blue quilt. I don't like mushing the center with dark thread, but I would rather have a darker on the blue. This looked nice.
I have decided to empty this scrap bin, by cutting into useable sizes and organizing, by setting a 15 minute timer every day until it's done. And then there are more.
Fabric Used this Week: bits and pieces
Fabric Used year to Date: 24 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards woohoo
Fabric Added Year to Date: 150.5 yards
Net Fabric for 2016: 126.5 yards in the hole
and I think I need to add shirts I buy to take apart for fabric. I added 0
for total of 10
I'm linking to:
slow Sunday Stitching