I have reached a moment of truth with my monthly goal UFO. I still can't find the all the border pieces, and I can't finish without them. I have really tried cleaning up enough to find them, but time has run out for that.
At one time, I had made a choice from these two fabrics.
I have removed the upper and bottom border of yellow and replaced them with a 5 inch border of red. Tomorrow, I will add the side borders. Maybe, we can move this along and finished by the end of the month. The longarm is empty right now, so if I get it bordered, I can pop it right on the frame.
Free Motion by the River