I have all the pieces hand stitched for my first complete American Beauty Rose block. I enjoyed the process. I think I need to cut away some of the backs on the rose applique. I learned I need to iron the piece from the back to actually get them to stick to the front. Some of the pieces tried to jump ship during the stitching process. It took less than week to attach and sew. I think I can handle that. So far it is a go for a tabletopper. If all goes well then, we will consider a wall hanging, then a lap quilt, then a bed quilt, etc.
I finished the first set of hourglass blocks for my civil war version of En Provence.
FInished or Not Friday
Crazy Mom Finish Fridays
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
needle and thread thursdays