I have all the four patches finished for the first border on the center medallion for Mill Girls.
For String Saturday, I have pulled this project out to see if I can make a little progress. The yellows are a little darker than they look to me on the monitor. Yellow is my happy color. I am using 1 1/2 in honey bun called Charlevoux by Moda. I thought it would make it easier to have the precut strips, but I don't like that they are all the same. I used the spider web papers and template from missourri star quilt company. The template works on charm squares. I bought a couple of bella solid charm packs for the kite at the center.
I am linking to
rsc17 super saturday