These are the pieces I am using for clue 4 of the On ringo lake mystery quilt found here at quiltville.
This time I used a 50/50 mix of starch and water. I soaked them and then hung them to dry. They were like cardboard LOL. I think the solution was a little too hard so next time I will try 60 water/40 starch.
I do like using starch. These pieces weren't going anywhere. When I used the accuquilt, they didn't even stick to the plastic cutting sheet.
blue skies- string units are done
jamestown landing is ready to quilt
orca bay - string units are finished
pfefferneuase - string units are finished and the other unists are cut
roll roll cotton boll - all the piecing is done-needs assembling
wild child is a completed quilt
zuckerwattwe-- string units are finished
daylillies, pineapple crazy, santa fe star, talkin turkey, tulip fields are not even started
I am linking to:
Making Monday link in sidebar
main Crush Monday link in sidebar
boms away link in sidebar