I tried the burn test on the wool and it had acrylic in it so I didn't need it. I was able to return it.
I found 4 yards of this flannel for 3.00 as well, and I knew it would make a great back. I even matched it to a quilt waiting to be quilted.
Otherwise, I would feel bad just adding fabric to my stash, after my daughter helped me get rid of so much fabric. So maybe that is the new rule. I have to have a purpose for it.
Fabric Used this Week 309 1/2 yards
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 751 1/2 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 154 1/4 yards
I sewed at least 15 min every day this week except Monday - tooth day
My daughter helped move out 306 yards of fabric. We didn't count each piece, but, we weighed it, and it was a total of 100 pounds. There are usually 3 yards in every pound =300 yards. I know I won't even miss it.
Today I will work on my rug hooking project to slow things down a bit and collect my thoughts on my quilting for next week.
I am linking to: