depending on the color next month, I am ready to start laying this out and deciding what colors I need to make to balance the colors I already have made.
I cut the squared away blocks and took them to Friday group. And then there was trouble with a capital T and it rhymes with turned out wrong. Amid the talking and busyness of the group, I realized I was missing some half square triangles in the accent color. fine.. I will just work with what I had and make a variation. smile.. but, then when I laid it out, I realized it was turned wrong anyway. so I threw it all back in the box and worked on oriental pinwheels. Good to have a backup plan.
At home, I thought I would work on a brand new block and, perhaps, get it right. Which I think I did.
I cut more, and still had to redo parts. I am triangle challenged. I can look right at a picture, see it in my head and turn them around, and this one had me fuddled.
SO one down, one to go, and one to try and save.
I am linking to