I found this assortment of Moda fabrics that I really liked.
There were 52 pinwheel blocks, 2 1/2 inch strips, and 10 yards of the light fabric, that I am guessing was the backing for whatever quilt these pieces were meant to be.
I found these matching pieces in another bag
And these parts in other bags.
Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 773 1/4 yards * 400 donated
Fabric Added this Week: 15 yard
Fabric Added Year to Date: 228 3/4 yards
I sewed at least 15 min every day this week - double wedding ring and orca bay
I am slowly working on squaring the corners of this EPP project - jaded stars. But, first, I ran out of paper pieces, and started using really nasty ones that I could salvage from the quilt. I ordered more and, then, I ran out of glue stick refills. There isn't anywhere local that carries the brand I like the best, so I ordered them. But, I remind myself, there is no hurry, and that is why I like EPP in the first place.
I am linking to: