I have all the fish words done for the fish jar quilt. Lowercase I was a quick letter. Wait until you see L. Too bad there weren't more of them. I am so glad we had some good guessers.
here is the fish quilt from earlier.
If I just keep swimming, I will get this done.
I am hoping to meet a few goals for next year.
1. I am declaring 2019 the year of flannel. I have several boxes I need to weed through and decide on either using it or passing it on to someone that will.
2. I want to continue in my challenge to finish all the quiltville mystery quilts.
3. I want to participate in the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy
4. I want to participate in a swap with friends
5. I want to participate in one monthly goal at Elm street quilts
6. I want to finish 6 ufos for the year
7. I want to use more fabric than I buy
8. I want to gift 3 quilts
9. I want to teach a wokshop for my quilt guild
10. I want to make a rug
11. I want to clean the dining room and have a holiday dinner - it could be valentine's day or Christmas - who knows. It is that bad.
12. I want to be more consistent in my gratitude journal
I am linking to:
too cute tuesday
chameleon color linky