I thought I would put Good fortune on time out for awhile, but, I found my self assembling the green triangle border. It's little what could it hurt.
My tips for adding this border to good fortune mystery quilt.
1. don't - geesh
2. I had to add 2 more triangles to every border. I needed to measure and not take bonnie's word for the size.
3. I decided I had ironed the triangles wrong. I wanted them ironed so that I could see the intersection.
4. cheat the seam allowance to match the intersection.
5. be happy with a small success rate on not losing points
6. The iron is your friend - mash it flat. mine wanted to curl
7. look at it farther away. jeepers
8. look forward to a string border that is purposely and legally wonky.
9. be glad it's over and done.
See my other mystery finishes here
I am linking to: