I did an all over splashy feathery thing.
And the backing is such a kick.
I was really pleased with my piecing work. I still lost a few corners on the border, but there was definitely an improvement.
It's time to look at my 12 goals for the year, and see how I am doing.
I am hoping to meet a few goals for next year.
1. I am declaring 2019 the year of flannel. I have several boxes I need to weed through and decide on either using it or passing it on to someone that will.
I have dug out 2 tubs of flannel and made 6 quilt kits. No sewing yet. Most of it I had forgotten I even had.
2. I want to continue in my challenge to finish all the quiltville mystery quilts.
I have another one - orca bay -total 12
3. I want to participate in the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy
I have 4 quilts I am doing rainbow style and I have all the January color of red done.
4. I want to participate in a swap with friends
Our swap group completed our January swap on schedule- they are really cute
5. I want to participate in one monthly goal at Elm street quilts
I finished my January goals
6. I want to finish 6 ufos for the year
I have one finished and crossed off the list
7. I want to use more fabric than I buy
At the end of January, I was 37 yards in the hole, but orca bay hasn't been counted
8. I want to gift 3 quilts
I have gifted 2 quilts to ladies over 80 years old at church.
9. I want to teach a workshop for my quilt guild
I have a workshop scheduled for March 30th
10. I want to make a rug
I finished my Cleveland rug and have another planned
11. I want to clean the dining room and have a holiday dinner - it could be valentine's day or Christmas - who knows. It is that bad.
12. I want to be more consistent in my gratitude journal
I've only added 6 days in January
I am linking to: