I have my first blocks for garden party ( a Bonnie Hunter pattern ) finished. I had this cut 2 years ago and put in a project box with the idea that I had cut it all. I grabbed the box and took it with me to Friday sewing group. It wasn't long before I realized I hadn't cut the neutrals. I made a quick trip home to grab a few. Since it has been awhile since I cut them, it has been fun to see them come together - little surprises. Garden party is one of my goals for the year as a new, to start, project. The pieces are small, but it is really easy to put the block together.
My other new start, for the year, is sand castles. I am still slogging through the 4 patches. As long as I am making progress, I am happy.
I am linking to: