I have developed a system for sewing the sand castles blocks together, that I am surprised when I have one done so quickly. Here is the last batch.
sand castles is a Bonnie hunter pattern in the book string frenzy, I started it here and here and here.
Last week's To do Tuesday
1. cut new spikey pieces to go with what I have already cut. I have been sewing these as leaders and enders for sand castles quilt. I cut a bunch of them awhile ago to use a new block loc template, but, now that I am making them, I see I need more light outsides. Did not get done and I have had to get creative with the leader enders.
2. cut small shirt pieces into useable sizes. Did not get done, I was busy cutting frolic
3. Christmas hooray - it was nice but too quiet
4. Quilt one of my quilts - I didn't like any of my options for the back, so I ordered one and it hasn't come.
So I was great at making the list, but my follow through needs a little adjustment.
To do Tuesday
1. finish cutting frolic
2. sew frolic clue 4
3. quilt one of my quilts
4. start January one monthly goals
I am linking to:
to do tuesday