Cutting pieces in matched pairs slows the process considerably. And I have spent a lot of money on an accuquilt that is meant to speed the cutting up a notch, but, it couldn't help the matchy matchy thing. Hopefully, I have clue 7 all cut in sets.
and sewed in sets. but, Why did I have all this mismatched stuff left. It will be interesting.
I sewed the pinwheels together, some more than once. And, then, when I thought I was done, I rechecked the directions, and I didn't realize I could sew them in the wrong direction. Luckily, there were only 6 that I had to unsew, and redo. I hope I still have all the right sets together.
Last week's list:
1. sew row by row in green - done
2. binding on my quilt - done
3. make 2 shine blocks for rainbow - done and crazy directions
4. cut basket quilt - flower box - nope again
New list for next week:
1. finish binding for sister's nine patch
2. frolic #8
3. cut basket quilt - flower box
4. start orange scrap rainbow projects
I am linking to:
to do tuesday