So my first goal for January is to really open, and read, and plan on making this quilt.( editya Sitar flower boxes). I may have to learn a new technique and organize a little differently.
I did open and read the instructions and I took all the fabric and ironed it. I didn't go any further with it.
I have ordered the backing, and as soon as I can, I want to finish Bonnie Hunter's sister's nine patch from one of her earlier books.
I finished this huge quilt, and even, showed it at guild last night. It is 94 x 94 and has 1740 pieces and used 20 3/4 yards of fabric and scraps. I made all the 9 patches in 2013. I free motioned baptist fans, and, put the binding on by machine. It has a red on red print on the back.
It can be found in Bonnie Hunter's book adventures with leaders and enders.
There are 12 quilts in that book, and I have finished 2, and have 2 in ufo.
I hope to have all the blocks sewn for Bonnie Hunter's sand castle quilt, and keep current with the clues for frolic mystery.
I have all the blocks done for sand castles, and have started webbing the top. I have all the clues done for frolic except the reveal clue, despite the confusing instructions.
Time to think about a new month and see what I can get done.
I am linking:
phd from quilting gail