And the pile is growing. It helps that I have several hsts ready to go in sets of 4. I found a bag of triangles not long ago that made that easier.
I finished this cute little guy for my rug. There are 12 snowman, and, this is number 9. I have 3 sides of snowmen finished here.
last week's to do:
1. quilt sand castle quilt - done
2. finish another snowman for the rug. - done
3. scraptastic star in orange - done
4. put Linda's quilt on the longarm - not done
Next week's to do:
1. bind sand castles
2. put Linda's quilt on the longarm
3. blog one monthly goal
4. make materials list for March workshop
I am linking to:
to do tuesday