I discovered that most of the triangles are at least 4 1/2 inches with some 3 1/3 inch, and a few 2 1/2 inch. I don't recognize the fabric from anything I have done, so, it must have been a scrap giveaway.
I ran the triangles through the accuquilt and had this when I was done. Now, I need to find a place to store them or a pattern to use them. fun dilema.
I am trying to make a to do list on Tuesdays with home sewn by us
list from last week:
1. finish binding for sister's nine patch - done
2. frolic #8 - done
3. cut basket quilt - flower box
4. start orange scrap rainbow projects - done
New list for next week:
1. borders for woven checkerboard
2. frolic blocks
3. row x row orange
4. find a back for sand castles
I am linking to:
to do tuesday