I pulled this project out again here and here in 2019. I finished the top and it fell into the "to be quilted" pile.
It seemed like a quick finish for these trying times. I had it on the frame last week.
And, now, it is finished, just in time for my one monthly goal and PHD 2020. Hooray
I used a solid blue for the backing. And I used the machine to attach the binding. I quilted it with free motion swirls on my longarm.
It is about 70 x 86 and used 15 1/2 yards of fabric.
My last week's to do:
1. go home from the hospital - done
2. rainbow row by row in teal - done
3. border pieces for frolic mystery quilt - not quite done - they went missing
Next week's to do
1. start quilted twins mystery
2. start quiltville mystery - unity
3. sort and stash scraps from the living room
4. choose monthly goal for April
5. sew April rainbow scrap challenge.
Pretty ambitious for someone watching too much TV.
I am linking to:
chameleon color linky
I am linking: