I spent an afternoon at Church as the second person for teaching a young boy having trouble with school. My job was easy. Just be there as a back up. I decided I would bring my sewing machine, and, take advantage of a floor to layout the rest of my frolic mystery quilt.
By mid afternoon, all the parts were sewn and I had 2 halves left to put together.
Before I went home, I had the top together this far. All that is left are the borders.
I'm linking to:
Wow!! that is so pretty and what a great use of your time!!!ReplyDelete
That's looking great, Maggie! I know that mystery has been a challenging one, so I'm impressed!ReplyDelete
so nice to take advantage of the big floor space! and to help a child that is having trouble learning - sounds like a good day for both of youReplyDelete
Beautiful! Great time to sew ;)ReplyDelete
Beautiful, Maggie! Nice to have a chance to take advantage of plenty of floor space. :)ReplyDelete
Looks amazing! Your solids make it look so nice together. Hooray for getting to this stage!ReplyDelete
Wow, looking really good!ReplyDelete
Looks fantastic! Great achievement getting it all together.ReplyDelete
Frolic progress! Your version looks great.ReplyDelete
Your Frolic is looking fantastic! I have used the floor at our church for laying out large quilts, too, but have not actually brought my sewing machine to church to sew them together on the spot. :-)ReplyDelete
this is just gorgeous! i think it's my favorite that i've seen yet!ReplyDelete