I sewed and sewed ...
And then I started trimming to 1 1/2 inch.
Last week's to do:
1. go home from the hospital - done
2. rainbow row by row in teal - some progress
3. border pieces for frolic mystery quilt - some progress
Dare I even hope to get something done next week? Staying home is my normal, so it doesn't seem like a burden yet. Jeff was supposed to stay in for 2 weeks anyway.
next week's to do:
1. quilt Linda's quilt
2. take Jeff to 2 week post op appointment
3. teal row x row
4. border pieces frolic mystery quilt
I am linking to:
to do tuesday