1. cut unity mystery clue 2 - done
2. cut old world mystery 4 - done
3. mow - done I am getting better at this
4. cut shirt scraps - done
I had this bag of scraps and I wanted to cut them into triangles.
I didn't count how many triangles I made. If it didn't make a triangle, it went into a string and crumb bag. I had 3 1/2 in, and 2 1/2 in, and a few 2 in. There is no particular plan, just cutting the scraps from cut offs when I was cutting large blocks from the sleeves.
Next week's to do:
1. mow again
2. cut unity 3
3. cut old world 5
4. dig out the unicorn quilt and decide what I need to do to finish it.
5. Put a quilt ufo on the frame
I am linking to: