I started making a quilt using the scrap crazy templates with an idea in my head. The blocks were not difficult, but, I did make a mistake. The fabric needs to be facing the same direction, either right side up or wrong side up, but, not folded together. Some I cut, the right way, but, then I would forget, and cut the wrong way. The hard part was sorting it out. The quilt came to a screeching halt. Every time I would see it, I would shake my head, and, go on to something else. One day, it clicked, I wanted it to look improv, so it didn't matter that some blocks were leaning one way or another. sigh.....
The top has been done and in the "to be quilted" pile for a little while. It's good to get it finished.
It is about 50 x 65 inches. I cut leftover blocks to make the border.
I started it here and here
This is also a finish for my PHD 2020.
I'm linking to: