I found a new little pattern, I wanted to try for a rainbow quilt project. I used 2 inch squares for lime sherbet.
Interesting way to piece the cone. And, then, it is trimmed. I have an accuquilt die I want to try for the cone next time.
I wasn't happy with the way the sherbet fit into the cone, but realized I had not read that I needed different size flippy corners on the bottom of the sherbet.
I don't feel like I did very much rainbow sewing this month. I must have been distracted. Oh, I did finish birch trees, a rainbow project from last year.
My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
row by row
I am linking to:
rsc20 super saturday