I needed to make the sashing units for the old world mystery quilt from quilted twins, before I could start sewing blocks together. I needed another batch of 1 1/2 inch strip sets, sub cut into 1 1/2 inch strips. We made half in a previous clue.
After combining the pieced parts and the solid piece, We had made sashings for the quilt. With all the fiddly pieces, I was worried it would not turn out as well as it did. And, I like it. What a fun way to have a sashing. I have found this mystery to be intriguing.
I am linking:
You have so many fabulous neutral prints in those strip sets! Great job keeping up with the clues!ReplyDelete