The last of my August one monthly goals for this year, is squeaking in just under the deadline. It was a mad dash to finish this quilt by the end of the month. I couldn't decide if I wanted to add borders or not. I added the borders. Then, I couldn't decide how I was going to do the binding. I haven't been as happy with machine stitching the bindings of late, so I was contemplating hand stitching again.
My Friday quilt group was meeting again, and I took it with me. I had the binding cut, but not sewn together. While at the group, I stitched and ironed the binding, machine stitched the binding to the top, and hand stitched the binding to the back for a finish.
This is a ufo from 2014 and a trip to Florida. It is about 58 x 60 inches. I quilted it with bubbles, and used a sheet for the back.
I am linking: