I began this project as a finish with one missing inner sashing border. I fixed that by taking the other border off and adding 2 new ones in their place. I added an outer border, and then, the quilting began.
But, then, I had some kind of crud that was not covid - 19 ( negative test). It sat for at least a week.
|80 x 97|
I used a flannel wide backing for the back, and, did swirls for the quilting. I gathered red scraps for a scrappy binding. I am thinking I will donate this to the veteran's home here in town, as soon as, I find out any rules.
This is my 22nd ufo finish for phd 20
I'm linking to: