Last week was a workshop with our quilt guild. Our resident quilt queen had agreed to teach her 2 nd last time 4 patch posey class. I needed to find the two I had already started, to take and finish at the workshop. I, certainly, did not need to start another one with the class, but, it was a committed time to work on finishing. I went through every ufo bucket twice and no luck finding it. I gave it one more try Friday night, and found the bucket. All my buckets are labeled, why was it so hard to find "the" bucket? - too many buckets.
The black floral was Sharon's 1st last time to teach the class in 2016.
This is a zigzag quilt that uses 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch pieces. I think I have 49 blocks. I bet there is enough of the blocks for a baby donation quilt- undecided.
This was a veggie jar quilt kit, that I thought was already made into jars, but, no. I will offer this to friends first.
These are the string blocks for Bonnie Hunter's blue skies quilt from her book string fling. I definitely plan on finishing this someday. It goes back into the project box.
I have 2 of these panels that I had hoped to make into donation quilts. Asking friends if they want to make a donation quilt from these panels.
I had cut for a book quilt for my daughter who has always been a bookworm. I do want to do this. Another rainbow scrap challenge by color and month.
And, finally, this project was a kit I bought and spent more money than I should have on it, and, it is all pieced. I just need to decide how to finish it. It is smaller than I like, so it stalled. I will finish this and not work on anything else until I do. No cutting, no piecing, no other quilting fun, until I have this finished. Let's see if I can do it. This will part of my one monthly goal and phd 20