This seems like a small accomplishment for my sea swept quilt, but, I have made a decision to cut new blocks for the sashings and trim down to the right size. These 2 blocks were made using the exact measurements. They are not bad but a little small. I need 56 of these blocks for the quilt I am making.
Monday, June 28, 2021
Our guild had an open sew and charity quilt workshop Saturday. I took my accuquilt and tumbler die for cutting through donation fabrics. Somehow my die was broken and we had to suspend the cutting. sigh... I've never had that happen before, everyone thinks it was their fault. I wasn't in the room, but, I don't think anyone was at fault. It really doesn't bother me. I just wish we could have gotten more cut for the donation quilts.
I had a few minutes to work on carolina chain. I sewed most of the blocks into sets of 2. And I have a couple sets of 4. fun