It's a top. I made this crayon quilt using the colors of the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy last year or the year before. Then, I decided I wanted to make something different for the border, so it took longer than expected.
|the grass and the wind were a problem|
I found a pretty blue cotton sheet for the back, and made a scrappy binding. Now, it will join its friends in the "to be quilted" closet which is chock a block full. There may need to be a spill over location soon.
I have been sewing hsts for go fish leader/ender challenge from quiltville. I sew a few every time I am at the machine. I can't decide if I am going to trim them, or, hope for the best.