I have 5 quilts I am focusing on right now
2. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge. I have made a goal to sew 10 blocks
3. scrappy mountain majesties is an older UFO I want to get to the top stage
4. boho heart is a QAL with my Friday quilting friends
5. tiger quilt
from November 2020. Linda brought a scrap bag to me.... I had found the tiger embroidery at a thrift store...I decided whatever I pulled out of the scrap bag, I would add to the quilt improv style. It has been fun. Some colors, I would not have put together on purpose. But, I like them together here. I think I saw a video on you tube by Beth Shibley from love laugh quilt that made a quilt this way. The last row here of fabric was on the freebie table at the quilt retreat. And I thought it could work.
I did a little cleaning of the bits around my sewing area.
|leftovers from frolic mystery|
next on the longarm
1. on the go - donation quilt
2. wonky courthouse - hunter
3. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter
4, end of the rainbow rsc
5. row rainbow rsc
I am linking:
Your tiger improv quilt is just adorable! I love that you used that embroidery as your focus piece. Your leftovers look nice together.ReplyDelete
Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!
The little tiger quilt is so cute! Great idea to have a set of projects to focus on right now.ReplyDelete
Pretty projects. I agree about the improv quilt.ReplyDelete
You are a busy girl making several lovelies! Love the heart quilt in your sidebar!ReplyDelete
Pretty sure we are of the same religion looking at your side bar as well!
Such a cute way to finish a quilt! Very whimsical and so in keeping with the tiger embroidery. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.ReplyDelete