I have 5 quilts I am focusing on right now
2. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge. I have made a goal to sew 10 blocks
3. scrappy mountain majesties is an older UFO I want to get to the top stage
4. boho heart is a QAL with my Friday quilting friends
5. tiger quilt
from November 2020. Linda brought a scrap bag to me.... I had found the tiger embroidery at a thrift store...I decided whatever I pulled out of the scrap bag, I would add to the quilt improv style. It has been fun. Some colors, I would not have put together on purpose. But, I like them together here. I think I saw a video on you tube by Beth Shibley from love laugh quilt that made a quilt this way. The last row here of fabric was on the freebie table at the quilt retreat. And I thought it could work.
I did a little cleaning of the bits around my sewing area.
|leftovers from frolic mystery|
next on the longarm
1. on the go - donation quilt
2. wonky courthouse - hunter
3. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter
4, end of the rainbow rsc
5. row rainbow rsc
I am linking: