It's time for me to plan the week and assess how I have done on my goals. I have 5 quilts I am focusing on right now. I try to work on one task for each quilt at a time working through all five before moving on to the next set of tasks.
1.checkered past -The next step was to make 40 sashings. I sewed 1 1/2 inch creams to 1 1/2 inch shirt strips on the treadle. I pressed and subcut them to the size of the block. tada
2. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge. I have made a goal to sew 10 blocks before I can move on to the next quilt. I got this far by using them as leader/ ender working on checkered past.
3. scrappy mountain majesties - I have cut new blocks for an old ufo, so, the next step is to sew the blocks together.
4. boho heart -I finished week 4 of boho heart and I am working on week 5. I sat and made lists and decided how I am going to proceed and made a few kits. The thinking is the hardest part - haha
5. tiger quilt - I added a white border to tiger tiger, I have a polka dot ready to add as the next step.
I bumped into a couple of customer quilts I need to do before I can get back to moving my own quilts along.
MY next on the longarm
1. on the go - donation quilt
2. wonky courthouse - hunter
3. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter
4, end of the rainbow rsc
5. row rainbow rsc
I am linking: