Here is my 5 quilts progress report.
1.checkered past -I have sewed a sashing to the right side of all the blocks. the next step is to join the blocks into rows using the sashings. I got this far at an open sew saturday.
2. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge. I have made a goal to sew 10 blocks before I can move on to the next quilt. I finished the 10 and added a few more.
3. scrappy mountain majesties - I have made additional blocks for an old ufo. I plan on starting the rows and see how I need to set the blocks together.
4. boho heart -I finished week 4 of boho heart and I am working on week 5. I sat and made lists and decided how I am going to proceed and made a few kits. The thinking is the hardest part - haha
5. tiger quilt - I added a polka dot border to tiger tiger, and I have started making piano key borders for the little quilt.
MY next on the longarm
1. on the go - donation quilt -is now on the frame
2. wonky courthouse - hunter
3. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter
4, end of the rainbow rsc
5. row rainbow rsc