Here is my 5 quilts progress report.
1.checkered past -All the blocks are together and I am planning a piano key border. I can use the leftover bits and clean up some scraps at the same time. The sashing acts as the inner border.
2. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge. I am keeping up with a few each week. I have sewed all I had cut, so I need to cut some more.
3. scrappy mountain majesties - I started the layout on the library floor meeting room. I took apart a couple of rows and inserted the new blocks with a different background. The end pieces were the challenge. I had to keep checking that I had the angles right. I labeled each row and look forward to sewing them all together
4. boho heart -I have finished week 5 out of 9, but at this point I will concentrate on the pink and red section. I think that will be easier for me with the rainbow version.
5. tiger quilt - still working on the piano key borders
MY next on the longarm
1. on the go - donation quilt -is now on the frame
2. wonky courthouse - hunter
3. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter
4, end of the rainbow rsc
5. row rainbow rsc
I am linking:
All the projects look great. Majestic Mountains has a block turned wrong, 6th row down from top, left side block. It's easy to turn blocks wrong, happy stitching!ReplyDelete
Love you mountains I tired that once and didn't have much luck, maybe I should give it another try!ReplyDelete
I love how your Scrappy Mountain Majesties is coming together!ReplyDelete
Love scrappy mountain majesties! You have some pretty projects going on.ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday!
Your Mountain quilt is stunning. Love
the colors you used. Have a great day!
You have a plethora of projects in the works! Majestic Mountain has always intimidated me! I’d get blocks every which way, I’m sure! Kudos to you!ReplyDelete
Scrappy Mountian is looking fabulous! Good luck with all your projects this week.ReplyDelete
Oh, how I miss our library's meeting room floor!!!ReplyDelete