Here is my 5 quilts progress report.
1.checkered past -All the blocks are together and I am planning a piano key border. I can use the leftover bits and clean up some scraps at the same time. The sashing acts as the inner border.
2. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge. I am keeping up with a few each week. I have sewed all I had cut, so I need to cut some more.
3. scrappy mountain majesties - I started the layout on the library floor meeting room. I took apart a couple of rows and inserted the new blocks with a different background. The end pieces were the challenge. I had to keep checking that I had the angles right. I labeled each row and look forward to sewing them all together
4. boho heart -I have finished week 5 out of 9, but at this point I will concentrate on the pink and red section. I think that will be easier for me with the rainbow version.
5. tiger quilt - still working on the piano key borders
MY next on the longarm
1. on the go - donation quilt -is now on the frame
2. wonky courthouse - hunter
3. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter
4, end of the rainbow rsc
5. row rainbow rsc
I am linking: