My 5 quilts progress report.
1. boho heart - I am working on group 2 first section in pink, but, at this point, I am dropping this project off the list to add it to my rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy list, since, I want to work on it in rainbow color of the month.
2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I made a multi colored word rsc and abbreviation for rainbow scrap challenge. I sure didn't want to make the whole words - eek
3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I cut the pieces for clue 4. This was a good excuse to use my precious Debbie Mumm fabrics, but so sad to see them go.
4. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge. I work on this a little bit everyday. I am still making sets from hsts and 2 1/2 in squares. I think I will drop this off the list as well.
5. too many circles - A free block of the month from Little scrap which was open for 3 years in our town. Each month was a new Drunkard's path block to make. I had a chance at Friday group to get too many circles to the sashed stage. I like it so far. I want to get the inner border ready and sewn next.
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet
wonky courthouse - hunter - need to piece a back and prepare the binding - on the frame - quilted - trimmed- needs binding- no change - binding with a new gizmo - DONE!
1. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter - on the frame - quilted - needs binding - no change
2. end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting -quilted - needs binding
3. row rainbow rsc
4. gray baby flannel
5. Pineapple blossom - hunter
I am linking: