My 5 quilts progress report.
1. rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy - color red -candy - All the string blocks are sewn, trimmed, pressed and ready to sew into blocks. I trimmed them to 4 1/2 inches
2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I made the letters for the purple row. I really like purple. That's it for letters. I hope to start making the rows now.
3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - After a count of finished hourglass blocks for the mystery, I was 60 short.
4.. too many circles - inner border is finished. I started sewing the 1/4 circles into twosies for the outside border.
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet
1. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter - on the frame - quilted - needs binding - trimmed -preparing to bind
2. end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting -quilted - needs binding
3. row rainbow rsc
4. gray baby flannel
5. Pineapple blossom - hunter
We are still battling this flu thing at our house - going on 4 weeks - stay safe out there.
I am linking: