My 5 quilts progress report.
1. Rainbow scrap challenge - color red -candy is finished. I am sorting through the red strips and cutting for the next rsc project. These are the 2 1/2 inch strips. I want to clean up the bag and set a minimum of 12 inches in length to keep in the bag. Anything smaller will be sewn into 4 patches.
|less than 12 inches|
2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I have the bracket row all together and the width I will use for the rest of the rows. I used the word full in this row.
3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I finished clue 4 and, now, I am working on clue 5. I have the triangles cut. I started sewing them to pieces we have already made, but, I forgot about the matching fabrics, so I will be unpicking a few and starting the sewing again.
4.. too many circles - I was able to lay it out with the pieces for the outer border at Friday group. I don't have a pattern for what I want to do with the border so it is taking a bit of fussing and mumbling to myself.
5. use a jelly roll - dart a free pattern. I have it all cut and ready to sew. I am using an old moda jelly roll called bistro
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet
1. end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting -quilted - needs binding
2. row rainbow rsc - on the frame
3. gray baby flannel - find it
4. Pineapple blossom - hunter
5, Christmas sparkle
I am linking: