My 5 quilts progress report.
1. Rainbow scrap challenge - color red - blossom time is a quiltville pattern from quiltmaker magazine. I think Bonnie Hunter made an actual pattern that can be purchased. I made 12 for the red month.
2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I have started to finish each row to the size of the quilt I want. Right now, I am aiming for 69 wide.
3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I am working on clue 5, adding the hst to the parts from a previous clue.
4.. too many circles -I had only so many of the 1/4 circles cut and made in the project box from 2012 so I had to "do the math" but I think it came out alright. I still want to work on the corners a bit.
end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting -quilted - needs binding - done
1. row rainbow rsc -on the frame -started quilting - quilted -needs binding
2. gray baby flannel - on the frame
3. Pineapple blossom - hunter
4. Christmas sparkle
I am linking:
Your List of Five is a good way to keep track and to keep the variety going. I like the jelly roll pattern!ReplyDelete
Love those strips--that will be really pretty!ReplyDelete
You have made good progress. The new jelly roll pattern looks interesting! Looking forward to seeing that one progress “ReplyDelete
You would not be a quilter if you didn't have multiple projects going on. Great work!ReplyDelete
I love your Blossom Time blocks! Too Many Circles is looking so pretty.ReplyDelete
Thank you for linking up with To Do Tuesday!
You are so organized, no wonder you make great progress each week! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.ReplyDelete
I like the way you've organized your projects. I could learn from you as I seem to be all higglely piggely when it comes to juggling my bunch. All your projects are wonderful too, btw.ReplyDelete