My 5 quilts progress report.
1. Rainbow scrap challenge - color red -candy - I cut the background pieces for candy quilt
2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- nothing new done
3. rhododendren mystery - hunter -
I am still working my way through clue 4. Lots of cutting needed and chain piecing took forever.
I discovered that if I chain piece my qsts like this through the machine
They will be webbed together for an easy sew to get the hour glass. I missed about 1 in 10 - turning them the wrong way, but, an easy fix.
We have had the crud over Christmas but, a negative covid test. It has certainly cramped my style. I haven't gotten much done at all.
4.. too many circles - Nothing new here at all
5. use a jelly roll - I want to make dart. Time to cut.
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet
1. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter - on the frame - quilted - needs binding - trimmed
2. end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting -quilted - needs binding
3. row rainbow rsc
4. gray baby flannel
5. Pineapple blossom - hunter
I am linking:
Progress was made despite the crud visiting. Hope you are feeling at your best soon.ReplyDelete
Have fun playing with your RED scraps as you start to feel better, Maggie!!ReplyDelete
Nice tip on the chain piecing! Ugh on the crud, hope you feel better soon. My husband has had it also and still coughing. Somehow I missed it!ReplyDelete
Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!
Hope you're feeling better! Good luck on the to-do's!ReplyDelete
Always good to find a way to make chain piecing go faster! Good luck on your 5 quilts this week!ReplyDelete