My 5 quilts progress report. I tried to not do this EVERY week (boring) but, it has worked to keep me focused. And, I miss it. I find I have been a little haphazard without it. I thought I would do it every month, but, I think I need to go back to every week to help me.
1.rainbow scrap challenge - color aqua/teal - boho heart. I worked on the blue/aqua blocks I needed for boho heart.
2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I made the last row that I am adding letters to the punctuation. I didn't have a place large enough to show the whole row. Now I can lay it out at a sewing day and start evening the rows.
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet
1. row rainbow rsc -finished
2. gray baby flannel -finished
3. Pineapple blossom - hunter -need to find it -I found it -I am not going to quilt it yet, so I am moving it to the bottom of the list, if ever
4. Christmas sparkle- on the frame
6. bricks in the barnyard
7. tiger, tiger
8. EPP green
I am linking: