My 5 quilts progress report.
1. Rainbow scrap challenge - yellow/gold I am working on my hole in the barn blocks. I didn't think I was going to add these this year, but, I did. SO, I am catching up red from January, and aqua from February.
I used adding machine tape to see if I like it. Yes, I did, but it was a pain in the neck, so, I thought I could eyeball 2 1/2 inches and just started sewing long strips. Much better.
2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I joined a few rows at open sew with my Friday group.
3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I have half of the first block sewn. I am having trouble matching points - so discouraging. I am not sure how, or what I did wrong that the squares are not matching the angle point on most of them.
4. basket blocks from 2014- I used a random number generator for the next UFO to fill this spot- This quilt was a buck a block from a store in Indy in 2014. I loved the colors and fabrics so much so that I bought the finishing kit, too. So, the monthly blocks were just the baskets. I am not sure why it has been a Ufo for so long, but, it needs finishing. I need to trim the setting triangles and add borders. It is smaller than I usually make, so it will be quicker to finish.
5. use a jelly roll - Love jelly roll This is the 4th jelly roll used for the year.