I have a finish for April's one monthly goal at elm street quilts. Bricks in the brickyard is quilted and bound. I started it in 2012. Bricks in the barnyard is found in Bonnie Hunter's Book- scraps and shirt tails 2 . I decided to use it as part of my 5 quilts ufo list in September 2021. At that time, the blocks were in 6 horizontal sections. I sewed the rows and added an inner and outer border and it was ready for the quilt vault.
I drew the number for quilting and finishing it this month. And now, tada, it is done. It seems to be lap size or twin. I forgot to remeasure. It has 12 yards of scrap fabric in it.