5 quilts last report August 22, 2022
1. Rainbow scrap challenge- light blue
I needed one more candy block to have all the blocks done for this years project. All the colors are done. I decided on a chocolate candy. I am just going to sew them in rows for a fun charity quilt.
2. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I am working on a row with a set of 4
3. Boho heart -I have the next line of 3 blocks made for section 2
4. maple leaves - this one is ready for the "to be quilted" closet.
It is time for a new project to take it's place. When the new quiltville leader/ ender challenge was announced, I decided to work on my previous starts of leader/ender challenges instead ( so far). I could go back to the very first one and find it as an UFO. Bonnie did cheddar bow ties, I started dotty bow ties. I didn't need many to make my goal, so, the blocks are all ready. I just need to decide on a layout and start assembly.
5. fair and square - the top is finished. I just need a back and binding before sending it to the pile of unquilted tops.
New 5. I have decided on a UFO that was part of a swap with quilty friends. circa 1880 I have a few rows already done and I realize that I don't have enough of the original backing that I bought for the quilt, so, I had to work that out in my head. I think I can begin again. The last time I worked on this was in 2020.
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet.
1. EPP green - need back and binding - ironed - frame - quilted - needs binding
customer quilt time pause - linda
2. lotus flower? I don't remember this -my notes say it is in the upstairs closet - I have decided not to quilt this one. I may just ask at guild if anyone would like this.
customer quilt time pause
3. blue ridge beauty -
4. scrappy twirl
5. ugly I spy