And just like that- October is over. My goodness, it was fast. I have had a swollen sore thumb and have not felt like sewing for a week. It will be 3 weeks before the hand doctor can see me. That gives me a time line. One or two days before the appointment, it will be miraculously cured. haha
last report 5 quilts October 17 , 2022
I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another.
1. rhododendren mystery - Bonnie hunter - The center is together and the 2 side pieces are together. It is just a matter of sewing the pieces. no change
2. Boho heart - I am working on section 3
3. dotty bow ties- The bow tie blocks are made. I am slowly adding a sashing to the center of each block, 10 at a time I have 40 finished. I ran out of sashing pieces and need to cut more before I can continue. These are so fun.
4. circa 1880- More about this here. I have 8 rows sewn together, which is halfway. I think all the rows have been made. I have 2 more sets of three ready to add to the mother ship.
5. blue ridge beauty - back and binding - ironed - on the frame - quilted - bound- finished
new #5. scrappy twirl -back and binding - I need to re iron the top and add it to the longarm frame. - quilted -trimmed
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet.
1. lotus flower? I don't remember this -I have decided not to quilt this one. I added it to my etsy store
1. ugly I spy - I don't want to finish this one. I am donating this one or using it as a back - I will put it in the backing pile and see if I use it.
2. frolic mystery -back and binding - ironed
customer quilt time pause
3. sea swept
4. wonky courthouse steps 2
5. wonderland table topper