Someone suggested that I move, a quilt to be quilted, into the 5 quilts, and, I thought it was a brilliant idea, so, I will drop the rainbow scrap challenge as part of 5 quilts.
last report 5 quilts October 5 , 2022
I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another.
1. rhododendren mystery - Bonnie hunter - The center is together and the 2 side pieces are together. It is just a matter of sewing the pieces.
2. Boho heart - The first part of section 3 is ready to go.
3. I started the assembly of dotty bow ties. The bow tie blocks are made. I am slowly adding a sashing to the center of each block, 10 at a time
5. blue ridge beauty - back and binding - ironed - on the frame
I have been quilting this very large quilt with swirls. I have made some progress and hope to have it quilted this week.
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet.
1. lotus flower? I don't remember this -my notes say it is in the upstairs closet - I have decided not to quilt this one. I may just ask at guild if anyone would like this.
customer quilt time pause
2. scrappy twirl
3. ugly I spy
4. frolic mystery
5 sea swept