last report 5 quilts September 23, 2022
I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another.
1. Rainbow scrap challenge- lime or light green - I haven't started yet.
2. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I sewed the longest row and added it to the next row. I have the other side ready too.
3. Boho heart - ready to start section 3. I have the first row of blocks sorted.
4. I started dotty bow ties last month. The bow tie blocks are all ready. I am slowly adding a sashing to the center of each block, 10 at a time
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. Right now I have 48( Oh my) tops ready to quilt of my own.
1. EPP green - need back and binding - ironed - frame - quilted - needs binding - found the binding - finished
2. lotus flower? I don't remember this -my notes say it is in the upstairs closet - I have decided not to quilt this one. I may just ask at guild if anyone would like this.
3. blue ridge beauty - back and binding - ironed - frame
customer quilt time pause
4. scrappy twirl
5. ugly I spy
new5. frolic mystery