last report 5 quilts September 23, 2022
I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another.
1. Rainbow scrap challenge- lime or light green - I haven't started yet.
2. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I sewed the longest row and added it to the next row. I have the other side ready too.
3. Boho heart - ready to start section 3. I have the first row of blocks sorted.
4. I started dotty bow ties last month. The bow tie blocks are all ready. I am slowly adding a sashing to the center of each block, 10 at a time
5. circa 1880- The last time I worked on this was in 2020. I have 8 rows sewn together, which is halfway.
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. Right now I have 48( Oh my) tops ready to quilt of my own.
1. EPP green - need back and binding - ironed - frame - quilted - needs binding - found the binding - finished
2. lotus flower? I don't remember this -my notes say it is in the upstairs closet - I have decided not to quilt this one. I may just ask at guild if anyone would like this.
3. blue ridge beauty - back and binding - ironed - frame
customer quilt time pause
4. scrappy twirl
5. ugly I spy
new5. frolic mystery
I love your system because you get so much done! Perhaps you could add one quilt to be quilted to four works in progress to reduce that pile of quilts to be quilted, although I understand the pull of piecing. It's so much fun and so relaxing! So lovely to see EPP green finished. Thank you for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.ReplyDelete