last report February 3, 2023
I try to work on these 5 quilts until they are done. Their turn in the UFO closet is over, and, they need to be finished one way or another. I decided that for 2023, rather than work a little on each one at a time, I would concentrate on just one. I still use the list to plan and look ahead. My focus will be circa 1880 until it is quilted and bound. It is my one monthly goal for February.
1. circa 1880- More about this here. I added borders and it is ready to quilt. I made it my one monthy goal at elm street quilts to be sure I stick to it. quilting is done - it just needs binding
2.twisted braid - is ready for quilting I need to iron, piece backing, and prepare binding, but, not until circa is done
3. radiant star from 2012 - is ready to quilt but circa is first.
4. scrappy pinwheels. I opened the box and it appears to have pieces sewn for the parts of blocks
5. Kristals- I had a box full of bright colored fabric and the pattern. I didn't have anything cut. The main kristals are sewn and I am ready to prepare the secondary kristals before I can make a block.
new 5. wool lady table runner. I need to open the box and see how far it is done before I can start on the finish
MY next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet.
1. wonderland table topper
2. wonky courthouse steps 2
3. tokoyo subway
4. scrapbox chevron from 2013
5. wonky wishes 2017
I am linking: