I have made progress on my kristals project. I have all the small kristal pieces ready, so I was able to
get an idea of how it was going to look as a block.
I can't really sew it together without laying it out, which, is problematic for me. I decided to get all 9 blocks to this point, and wait until, I could lay it out on a small design surface. It is exciting to see that it will work with my fabrics.
I did have a big finish this week - circa 1880
I am linking to:
please consider signing up to host the weekly party here
Beautiful finish, Maggie!ReplyDelete
That block is going to be cool!ReplyDelete
It took a second look for me to see the star in the background fabric. Love it when that happens. You are right, your colors look lovely together.ReplyDelete
Nice progress on your quilt. Thanks for linking up to TGIFF.ReplyDelete